Thursday, July 30, 2015

Antique and Collectible finds 25 July

This past Saturday I was able to do quite a bit of searching around and I came up with a good variety of pieces. I was able to get each piece for a great price. I think that my favorite piece is the Cutty Sark mirror sign. It was pretty dirty when I purchased it, but when I cleaned it up the piece came to life. Another piece that I really like, which is not pictured, is a Schonwald, Germany  small white creamer. I found a few other pieces that I really wanted; however, they were just a bit too high of price for my liking. Sometimes it can be difficult to pass an item up, but it the price is not right do not feel bad about letting that item go.   

Cutty Sark Whiskey mirror sign.

Michelob and Schlitz glass goblets.

Lead crystal bucket/ice bucket with handles.

Lefton China porcelain tea cup with gold accents. This piece is from 1949-1955.

Japanese porcelain bowl, cup, and spoon set. These is a nice old set that has very beautiful hand painted details.

Tombstone Pizza Classic Quarterback Series. This piece features former quarterback greats and has a protective plastic case over the front.





No comments:

Post a Comment