Thursday, July 2, 2015

Weekly Antique and Collectible Roundup June 22-28

This week I was able to do a bit more shopping and found a few decent things. One particular item I was excited about was a glass wine decanter from Sweden; however, the stopper on top broke so I did not provide pictures. Next week I will most likely not be able to pick any new pieces up, so I will not be providing a weekly roundup. However, I should be at it again the following week and will provide my new purchases. Soon I should be writing about different venues that I get my items at.  

Daher large tin platter. This platter was made in England and measures 16'' by 16''.

Carnival glass candy dish. This dish measures 9'' by 9''.

Roll-Rite glass rolling pin.

Ertl Collectibles Ford Model T die cast bank. This is a Carnation Company truck that features functioning rubber tires. I bought two identical truck banks that come in the original box and packaging.

Two M&M dispensers. The dispenser on the left tips forward and when the top is open M&Ms are able to pour out. The second is a Wild Thing roller coaster dispenser in which you pull the car down to release M&Ms.


Glass egg-shaped candy dish. This piece features flower shaped cuts into the glass.





No comments:

Post a Comment