Friday, June 26, 2015

Weekly Antique and Collectible Roundup June 16-21

This post is a little bit later than I wanted it to be, but it is up nonetheless. I did not get a ton of shopping done and really did not buy a whole lot. However, I was still able to get a few nice pieces that I will be able to put up in my booth. For the time being I will keep the Miller High Life bobber cooler in my collection, but who knows what will happen in the future.


 Miller High Life fishing bobber shaped cooler. This cooler is able to float and has a lip on the front where a tether or string can be attached. This is great for floating in the pool or lake.

 The inside of the cobber cooler. I would say there is enough room for six cans of beverages, which could change depending on how much ice is added.

 Bitburger wall hanging tray. The part that hooks onto a nail was broken off when I purchased this piece. However, it still looks cool and can be displayed like a serving tray or propped up.
 
Burlington Northern vintage metal First Aid Kit. The contents of the first aid kit are not there, but the original checklist is still intact and in great condition. The front of the kit is not in the best shape, due to some rubbing of the paint. The name is still able to be read, which is a huge plus. 


Murano glass heart shaped centerpiece holder. The middle is dipped in so that a candle or potpourri can be placed in the center. The pictures do not do this piece justice at all! This magnificent glass heart definitely looks better in person. This glass heart has a cream color with grey/silver mixed in on the inside of the glass. This piece measures approximately 15''x14''

Closeup of the Murano, Italy sticker on the glass heart shaped centerpiece.


No comments:

Post a Comment