Thursday, June 4, 2015

About me and Antiques

Every since I was little I have been interested in antiques and various collectible items. I remember going to auctions in Minnesota with my parents when I was pretty young. Throughout my school years I collected a few things, like spice tins and railroad lanterns. However, in the past few years my collection and interest in antiques has skyrocketed. I have a separate room in my house that is full of antiques and collectibles, like advertising signs and tobacco tins. I also purchased a vintage cigarette machine that I will add to my room once I am able to get it to my house from its current location. Since October of last year I have been selling items at the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall in Goodyear, AZ. If you are ever in the area I highly suggest that you check it out. I have been actively looking and buying antiques and collectibles in larger quantities for the past year. At least once a week I am out at various locations looking for my next treasure. Over the past year I have gained a lot of knowledge about various types of antiques and collectibles as well as manufacturers, years, and what items are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment