Friday, June 19, 2015

Previous Week's Finds June 8-15

This post is about some of my finds from the previous week. I will hopefully be doing a weekly roundup of a few items that I get. I will try to focus on antiques, collectibles, good deals, and unique items. I do my shopping at different locations, that include: Goodwill, Hope's Closet, a local thrift store, garage sales, estate sales, and auctions.  Most of my finds are to resell; however, I do keep a few things for my personal collection.

 Nylint metal GMC Astro 18-Wheeler. This is a nice vintage truck that has some damages to it, like a ripped sticker, but overall it is in pretty good condition.

 Miller Genuine Draft mirror advertising sign. It features former IndyCar driver Bobby Rahal during the 1992 season.

Large silhouette picture with of a guy pumping water for a lady. This is on convex glass and measures 8x6 on the inside and 13x11 for the frame.

 English Silver MFG silverplate ice bucket.

The is a "secret" compartment inside of the lid that hold a bottle opener, tongs, and a shot glass.

A glass Pyrex insert lines the inside of the ice bucket.

Johnnie Walker Green Label bottle holder/case. The case came with the original papers inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment